Electric Avenue has been working with the TN Governor’s School for the Arts since 2011. We’ve been pleased to handle the Development / Design for the website as well as some of the graphic design for the School.
In 2014, we helped configure and launch the 1st online Student application for the School for the Arts.
- Consulting – Web Development
- Domain Names services – accounts
- WordPress installation and setup
- Theme Setup and customization
- Logo Design – Promotional Design
- Graphic Design and Editing
- Custom CSS and PHP
- Custom Formstack application Creation and Integration
- Web Hosting setup
- Cache and Autoptimize setup
The Tennessee Governor’s School for the Arts exists to provide high quality arts education for gifted and talented high school students in the state of Tennessee. The pre-professional summer curriculum includes individual and group instruction designed to help each student explore and develop his or her talents in music, ballet, theatre, filmmaking, and visual art. About four hours a day, six days a week are spent working in the major area of concentration.